[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] LPedia got a Washington Times mention

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Apr 26, 2017, 2:56:15 AM4/26/17
to Libertarian National Committee list

LIBERTARIANS PONDER THEIR HERITAGE

The Libertarian Party is tracing its history back to its earliest days, which is somewhere around 1972. The results: “The LPedia” — a master library for loyal and curious Libertarians that will include historical documents, archives, news accounts, training materials and more.

“This will be a huge project as we have an incomplete collection of these items in our archives and they are fragile. We’ll also have to overcome the challenges of scanning large newsprint pieces. The home for these records will be LPedia.org — the working collaborative, crowd-sourced history of the Libertarian Party,” advises Caryn Ann Harlos, who is overseeing the project.

--
In Liberty,
Caryn Ann Harlos

A haiku to the Statement of Principles: