[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] Johnson/Weld, last meeting question

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jul 16, 2016, 12:11:48 PM7/16/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
Hi all,

Just wanted to set the record straight on this public list.

In the last meeting, I made a motion on behalf one of the members of my region, to remove Governor Weld from the ticket. I made the motion for two reasons:

1. In my role as region 0 rep, to ensure that those in my region have a voice on the LNC.
2. So that it could be voted down, and not need to be discussed further.

It was quickly and unanimously voted down, including by me.

While the LNC and attendees at the meeting got that, some of the Johnson/Weld campaign staff may have gotten the wrong idea. As I've said many times, I think we have a world class ticket with two excellent candidates with track records of cutting government. I continue to strongly support both candidates on the ticket, and expect to welcome them as my DC neighbors in November.

In Liberty,

Arvin Vohra

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jul 16, 2016, 12:20:50 PM7/16/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
Many observers do not understand that regionals will often bring a motion they don't agree with.  I expect I will multiple times.

Caryn Ann Harlos

--
In Liberty,
Caryn Ann Harlos