Re: [Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] Crowdfunding

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jan 14, 2017, 3:37:04 PM1/14/17
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org

Sounds good Joshua, let's talk about it. I'd like to hear your vision for how crowdfunding would work.

Love & Liberty,
((( starchild )))

On Jan 14, 2017, at 12:10 PM, Joshua Katz wrote:

> Starchild,
>
> I would be happy to work with you on a workable crowdfunding plan. I think your vision is different than mine, so we'd need to compromise (or come up with an out-of-the-box answer that satisfies both us - consider two people splitting an orange, but one wants the fruit and one wants the peel), but I would like to craft a motion to make this happen.
>
> Joshua A. Katz

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jan 14, 2017, 5:22:37 PM1/14/17
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org, david.d...@firstdata.com
Count me in if you have room for one more...

~David Pratt Demarest
Cell: 402-981-6469
Home: 402-493-0873
Office: 402-222-7207