[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] Gary Johnson emails - Fwd: RE: Will you join the Libertarian Party?

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jan 12, 2017, 8:25:49 PM1/12/17
to Libertarian National Committee list

I'd like to thank Ron Nielson and the Gary Johnson campaign for sending a couple of emails like the one below. I don't have exact numbers here, but I think the original email along with the follow-up recruited close to 300 new members, and raised probably over $12,000, and cost us very little. The exact numbers aren't 100% provable due to the way our donation page works.

The campaign was not required to send these as part of any agreement. This is separate from the efforts we're using to reach out to the donor list directly.

I just asked Ron if he could please do it to help us out (for technical reasons I won't get into here it was a lot easier for him than for me), and he agreed.

Wes Benedict, Executive Director
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.
1444 Duke St., Alexandria, VA 22314
(202) 333-0008 ext. 232, wes.be...@lp.org