Middleware

yu...@ualberta.ca

Nov 28, 2013, 1:45:15 AM11/28/13
to lives...@googlegroups.com
I modified (converted to LiveScript and changed a couple of lines) the Stylus middleware to create a LiveScript middleware. This accepts a src and dest directory, and compiles ls into js whenever a js file is requested and the corresponding ls file is newer.

How do I go about contributing this? I'm not that familiar with using GitHub.

Nami Doc

Dec 5, 2013, 5:05:48 AM12/5/13
to lives...@googlegroups.com
Once you have a github repo setup and you published your module to npm (with a package.json), you can add it to the "projects supporting livescript" in the wiki, I think. :)

yu...@ualberta.ca

Dec 11, 2013, 2:29:30 PM12/11/13
to lives...@googlegroups.com
Okay, I have done this