Error 500 in Admin UI

Abhishek Kolluru

May 29, 2014, 12:04:41 AM5/29/14
to livecycle
Hi All,

I am getting the below error when trying to access "Service Management" under "Application and Services" section on Admin UI.

Because of this my Livecycle workbench also gets hang when trying to open the services. Could anyone help me overcome this issue.

Error 500--Internal Server Error

java.lang.RuntimeException: nullexecute query failure(select * from (select /*+ FIRST_ROWS */ * from EDCATTRIBUTEVALUEENTITY where EDCATTRIBUTEVALUEENTITY.configHandle = ?) where rownum < 1001)
	at com.adobe.idp.config.AdobePreferenceFactory.systemRoot(AdobePreferenceFactory.java:178)
	at com.adobe.repository.ui.aac.preferences.AacPreferences.getStaticPreferences(AacPreferences.java:376)
	at com.adobe.repository.ui.aac.preferences.AacPreferences.(AacPreferences.java:175)
	at com.adobe.repository.ui.aac.struts.AacRequestProcessor.processPath(AacRequestProcessor.java:72)
	at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:167)
	at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1198)
	at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:416)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:707)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:821)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:300)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:27)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:57)
	at com.adobe.repository.ui.aac.AacServletFilter.doFilter(AacServletFilter.java:137)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:57)
	at com.adobe.framework.SecurityFilter.doFilter(SecurityFilter.java:206)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:57)
	at com.adobe.framework.SessionBundleFilter.doFilter(SessionBundleFilter.java:135)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:57)
	at com.adobe.repository.ui.aac.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:76)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.doIt(WebAppServletContext.java:3684)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3650)
	at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2268)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2174)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1446)
	at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:201)
	at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:173)

Ashok Deivasigamani

May 29, 2014, 12:42:15 AM5/29/14
to live...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Did you try restarting the server and checking the same after 20 mins of the start command, There might be a posibility that the DB is not initiated or Livecycle JDBC service is not active.
Also are you sure that you did not alter anything in the Livecycle Database table mentioned in the error?

Regards -
Ashok D

abhishe...@gmail.com

May 29, 2014, 12:45:46 AM5/29/14
to live...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Ashok, we got the server restarted a hour back and now even the login page doesn't show up. As you pointed how can I check if DB is not initiated or JDBC service is not active. Thanks much.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
May 29, 2014, 12:50:24 AM5/29/14
to livecycle
Adding to the above even the ECM server is not up it throws the following error

Unable to load the user information. There are no connections available from pool for provider 'SystemDatabase'. Unable to execute service method 'getConnection'. weblogic.jdbc.extensions.PoolDisabledSQLException: weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourceDisabledException: Pool CSDS is Suspended, cannot allocate resources to applications...

Ashok Deivasigamani

May 29, 2014, 9:15:18 AM5/29/14
to live...@googlegroups.com
When you restart your server, try not to hit or invoke any service before 30 min from the time of restart command, Livecycle takes a hell a lot of time to initiate all the services, and any invocation before all services are up might result in some services permanently skipped from instantiation.

Regards -
Ashok D
--
Ashok Deivasigamani

abhishe...@gmail.com

May 29, 2014, 10:45:35 AM5/29/14
to live...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Ashok I asked my arch team to do the same, and all the services are up and running. Thanks much this really is a great group.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.