LiveCycle ES3 Trial Download now Available

Vishal Gupta

May 8, 2012, 12:23:52 AM5/8/12
to live...@googlegroups.com
Finally, here's the good news that LiveCycle ES3 trial download is now available at the following URL :)

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/livecycle/downloads.html

Duane Nickull

May 8, 2012, 12:44:35 AM5/8/12
to live...@googlegroups.com
WOOOOOTT!!  Thank you for posting.

I've already done the turnkey install and I can say it is by far the best effort every from Adobe.  The Designer continues to get better (Thank you Jeff Stanier)!.

If anyone was a need to get an AWS RHEL Cloud instance set up, we did it for a customer (tool about 2.5 days the first time due to fumbling about in the dark) but now have it down to a science.  There are lots of minor gotchas.

So stop reading this, go out and download it and play with it.  LiveCycle as a name is back.  Adobe listened to us and we have a bright future!

Duane Nickull

Sergio Brito

May 8, 2012, 1:24:08 AM5/8/12
to live...@googlegroups.com
Wow!!! Great news at least!!!! Downloading.... :)
Enviado desde mi BlackBerry

From: Duane Nickull <du...@uberity.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 04:44:35 +0000
Subject: Re: LiveCycle ES3 Trial Download now Available