Corrupted file in the repository?

Cosma

Oct 29, 2007, 10:12:04 AM10/29/07
to Adobe LiveCycle Developers
Trying to open and XDP form in the workbench...

"Can't read the resource. Could be due to Invalid permissions, or a
bad network connection. See the Workbench log for the exact cause."

!ENTRY com.adobe.repository.ui.eclipse.forms 4 0 2007-10-29
11:35:01.862
!MESSAGE REP-003-020: Problem opening resource for viewing
!STACK 0
com.adobe.idp.DocumentError: com.adobe.idp.DocumentError: Failed to
connect to LiveCycle server via HTTP URL: http://10.0.0.81:8080/DocumentManager
at
com.adobe.idp.DocumentManagerClient.requestRemotePassivation(DocumentManagerClient.java:
329)
at com.adobe.idp.Document.passivate(Document.java:748)
at com.adobe.idp.Document.passivate(Document.java:691)
at com.adobe.idp.Document.getInputStream(Document.java:1169)
at
com.adobe.repository.ui.eclipse.impl.dsc.IDERepositoryItemImpl.openResourceForView(IDERepositoryItemImpl.java:
318)
at com.adobe.lcide.synch.internal.SynchKitImpl.doPrepare(Unknown
Source)
at com.adobe.lcide.synch.internal.SynchKitImpl.prepare(Unknown
Source)
at
com.adobe.repository.ui.eclipse.core.RepositoryItem.openForView(RepositoryItem.java:
711)
at
com.adobe.repository.ui.eclipse.actions.OpenViewerAction.doAction(OpenViewerAction.java:
89)
at
com.adobe.repository.ui.eclipse.actions.TreeViewerAction.run(TreeViewerAction.java:
105)
at com.adobe.repository.ui.eclipse.views.RepositoryView
$2$1.run(RepositoryView.java:661)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:
1737)
at com.adobe.repository.ui.eclipse.views.RepositoryView
$2.doubleClick(RepositoryView.java:666)
at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer
$1.run(StructuredViewer.java:796)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:37)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform.run(Platform.java:843)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.JFaceUtil$1.run(JFaceUtil.java:44)
at org.eclipse.jface.util.SafeRunnable.run(SafeRunnable.java:149)
at
org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer.fireDoubleClick(StructuredViewer.java:
794)
at
org.eclipse.jface.viewers.AbstractTreeViewer.handleDoubleSelect(AbstractTreeViewer.java:
1227)
at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.StructuredViewer
$4.widgetDefaultSelected(StructuredViewer.java:1158)
at
org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy.fireDefaultSelectionEvent(OpenStrategy.java:
223)
at org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy.access$0(OpenStrategy.java:
220)
at org.eclipse.jface.util.OpenStrategy
$1.handleEvent(OpenStrategy.java:281)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:66)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:928)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:
3348)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:2968)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:
1914)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:1878)
at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:
419)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:
149)
at com.adobe.lcide.rcp.Application.run(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.PlatformActivator
$1.run(PlatformActivator.java:78)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:
92)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:
68)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:
400)
at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:
177)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:336)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:280)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:977)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:952)
Caused by: com.adobe.idp.DocumentError: Failed to connect to LiveCycle
server via HTTP URL: http://10.0.0.81:8080/DocumentManager
at
com.adobe.idp.DocumentManagerClient.requestRemotePassivation(DocumentManagerClient.java:
258)
... 45 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code:
411 for URL: http://10.0.0.81:8080/DocumentManager/docm1193654061078/3d5497bbae404406829e2bffd159853e
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown
Source)
at
com.adobe.idp.DocumentManagerClient.requestRemotePassivation(DocumentManagerClient.java:
246)
... 45 more

GL

Nov 8, 2007, 11:18:35 AM11/8/07
to Adobe LiveCycle Developers
I had that same error message. Somehow my project folder
got deleted (I think when Eclipse crashed on me).

I found a backup of that project folder and put it in the workspace
folder.
C:\Program Files\Adobe\LiveCycle ES\Workbench ES\Workbench\workspace\

(Workspace also includes a log file.)

I hope that helps.

Cosma

Nov 9, 2007, 4:35:25 AM11/9/07
to Adobe LiveCycle Developers
I had to restore the file searching for its xml source in the mysql
database tables.. only to discover that from another machine that file
is perfectly working from the repository!!

I think that the problem was caused by the low available disk space..
I noticed that my system partition was almost full, and after cleaning
up a little the workbench worked correctly.

Thank you anyway for your help
Cosma