Anu

Apr 9, 2009, 3:55:21 PM4/9/09
to Adobe LiveCycle Developers
Hi,

I have a Livecycle process calling a webservice component.
The SoapResponse looks good and the process runs fine in the playback
mode.
But when I invoke the process, I am getting the following exception

ALC-DSC-000-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCRuntimeException: Internal
error.
at
com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.soap.axis.sdk.SoapAxisDispatcher.throwExceptionHandler
(SoapAxisDispatcher.java:207)
at
com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.soap.axis.sdk.SoapAxisDispatcher.doSend
(SoapAxisDispatcher.java:125)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.base.AbstractMessageDispatcher.send
(AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:57)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.clientsdk.ServiceClient.invoke
(ServiceClient.java:208)
at
com.adobe.common.utils.invoke.InvokeWithProgressRunner.invokeServiceOperation
(InvokeWithProgressRunner.java:170)
at com.adobe.common.utils.invoke.InvokeWithProgressRunner.run
(InvokeWithProgressRunner.java:97)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run
(ModalContext.java:113)
at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault
(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:221)
at org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement
(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:128)
at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement
(DeserializationContext.java:1087)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement
(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl
$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument
(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse
(DeserializationContext.java:227)
at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:424)
at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke
(MustUnderstandChecker.java:62)
at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
at
com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.soap.axis.sdk.SoapAxisDispatcher.doSend
(SoapAxisDispatcher.java:123)
... 5 more

Can anyone help me and let me know what is going wrong with the
process?
I cannot make out from the stack trace.

Thanks,

Josh Boyle

Apr 9, 2009, 4:08:44 PM4/9/09
to live...@googlegroups.com

If it is throwing an internal error back to you then it is probably something wrong within the webservice you are calling itself and not on the LiveCycle side.  I would check out the actual web service and ensure there are no semantic errors within.

Anu

Apr 9, 2009, 6:24:32 PM4/9/09
to Adobe LiveCycle Developers
Thanks for your reply.

The webservice call is fine. I am able to see the complete response in
the playback mode. We use the respone from the webservice call and
make our own xml. I can see this xml being formed correctly in the
playback mode too.
Livecycle side is throwing the error