LittleProxy 1.1.0-beta2 released!

je...@outlook.com

Mar 26, 2016, 2:50:36 PM3/26/16
to LittleProxy
LittleProxy 1.1.0-beta2 has been released! It is now available in Maven Central. This release brings some exiciting enhancements, including:

- MITM support with chained proxies
- Several Android fixes
- Proxy Authentication enhancements
- Documentation updates, bugfixes, and performance improvements

Thank you to everyone who contributing time and effort developing and testing for this release. An especially big thank you to our contributors:

@ganskef
@MediumOne
@adamfisk
@andrewtaylor

Happy Proxying!

-LittleProxy contributors

Adam Fisk

Mar 28, 2016, 12:41:53 PM3/28/16
to littl...@googlegroups.com
This is super exciting @jekh! Great work over there!
> --

President
Brave New Software Project, Inc.
https://www.getlantern.org
pgp A998 2B6E EF1C 373E 723F A813 045D A255 901A FD89