Changing the default value of withAuthenticateSslClients() to false

52 vues

Sivasubramaniam Sivakumar

non lue,
19 janv. 2016, 03:56:1719/01/2016
à LittleProxy
Hello Littleproxy Users,

This is a post to request for comments on changing the default value of the withAuthenticateSslClients() to false. This change impacts users who run littleproxy with SSL enabled. When SSL is enabled by using the withSslEngineSource() API, SSL client authentication is also enabled by default. I have raised an issue here (#252) requesting it to be disabled by default because I think disabling SSL client authentication is the more common scenario.

I request comments on this change from users of this feature. Have you ever thought SSL client authentication should be disabled by default?

Thanks,
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer