How to pass all littleproxy traffic to Charles proxy?

Jim

Jul 6, 2016, 10:28:03 PM7/6/16
to LittleProxy
Hi, I edited a request header in proxyToServerRequest() to match what I got from Charles.  however the request didn't work as I expected. So, I want to inspect the request in Charles again to see where it went wrong. I have tried setting java's proxy in java control panel and it didn't work. So how can I forward all traffic to Charles?

Frank Ganske

Jul 7, 2016, 4:23:29 AM7/7/16
to littl...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jim,

do you have tried the chained proxy feature?

if (mPlatform.isChainedProxy()) {
log.debug("Adding chained proxy...");
b.withChainProxyManager(createChainProxyManager());
}

private ChainedProxyManager createChainProxyManager() {
final int port = mPlatform.getChainedProxyPort();
final String host = mPlatform.getChainedProxyAddress();
log.info(" (with chained proxy at {}:{})", host, port);
ChainedProxyManager chainProxyManager = new ChainedProxyManager() {
public void lookupChainedProxies(HttpRequest httpRequest,
Queue<ChainedProxy> chainedProxies) {
chainedProxies.add(new ChainedProxyAdapter() {
@Override
public InetSocketAddress getChainedProxyAddress() {
return new InetSocketAddress(host, port);
}
});
// No fallback, this should fail, if not available.
//
chainedProxies.add(ChainedProxyAdapter.FALLBACK_TO_DIRECT_CONNECTION);
}
};
return chainProxyManager;
}