How to capture Post URL Response body using Little Proxy with Selenium WebDriver and Java?

sai chandra

Aug 10, 2015, 11:33:05 AM8/10/15
to LittleProxy
Hi,

I am very new to Little Proxy, It would be great if any one can provide me a sample example on capturing Response content of a POST url using Slenium Web Driver and Java. And later I will have to use that response content and check whether the appropriate job was stored or not.
I started with Browsermob Proxy latest version, which was capturing the response body but was not working with bigger test scripts. When ever I run Browsermob proxy with smaller test scripts i.e a login function, it captures the repsonse body into Har file but when I run it with larger scripts, it just goes to the home page and hangs there.

That is the reason I am moving to Little Proxy. I have very less time to solve this, It will be a great help to me if any one can assist me in solving this issue.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sai Chandra.