LittleProxy 1.1.1 released!

je...@outlook.com

Dec 26, 2016, 7:53:11 PM12/26/16
to LittleProxy
LittleProxy 1.1.1 has been released! This is a maintenance release that fixes a few bugs and updates important dependencies:

- Java 7: LittleProxy now requires Java 7+
- Update to netty 4.0.42 (fixes several bugs and memory leaks in netty)
- Fix ChannelPipeline initialization order
- Allow configuring max initial line length, header size, and chunk size
- Fix hang when receiving invalid responses from server
- Removed dependencies on commons-codec and commons-io

Thanks to everyone who contributed code, tested fixes, and logged issues, including:

@ganskef
@MediumOne
@adamfisk
@BraisGabin
@techpavan
@myleshorton

And thanks to all our other contributors!

-The LittleProxy team

Adam Fisk

Dec 28, 2016, 12:49:53 PM12/28/16
to littl...@googlegroups.com