Setting ServerBootstrap options and allocator...

Kevin Burton

Jan 2, 2016, 2:27:13 PM1/2/16
to LittleProxy
I think there should be a way to both set options on the ServerBootstrap directly and change the allocator.

I think we should expose a setAllocator in HttpProxyServerBootstrap if there are no objections.

The only downside to allowing setting *raw* options is that another configuration directive could overwrite this in the future.

Thoughts here?

I'm willing to do the work and submit a PR.. I need this for noxy.  The unpooled / direct allocator burns a ton of memory and is prone to out of memory conditions.

Kevin