BMP to Little Proxy

sunny sachdeva

May 6, 2015, 12:01:10 PM5/6/15
to littl...@googlegroups.com
HI ,

I am a newbie to Little proxy and looking for BMP alternatives. My use case is very simple .I am using Selenium WebDriver and  just need to record request and response and save them to HAR or any other format which I can read it later.

Can any one post a small example on how to use Little Proxy with Selenium please

Thanks
Sunny

je...@outlook.com

May 17, 2015, 4:55:42 PM5/17/15
to littl...@googlegroups.com
Using LittleProxy with Selenium is very strightforward. All you need to do is start a LittleProxy instance and provide its address to a Selenium Proxy object. In fact, that is what the latest BrowserMob Proxy does. See BMP's ClientUtil.createSeleniumProxy() for an example of how to create a Selenium Proxy object from an InetSocketAddress.

HAR capture is more complicated. LittleProxy is only a proxy and so doesn't support HAR capture, but can be extended using filters, etc. to do so. Once again, this is exactly what the latest BMP does with LittleProxy. Have a look at HarCaptureFilter class to see how BMP does it, and perhaps adjust to fit your needs.