A Very Very Simple Question that will save me hours/days. :)

Jeryl Cook

Feb 12, 2015, 5:09:53 PM2/12/15
to littl...@googlegroups.com
HTTP with LittleProxy works perfectly....

however, when i do something like https:/blah/132

//I suspect I am missing something in the configuration below...
my server = DefaultHttpProxyServer.bootstrap().withFiltesSource(new MyFilterSource).withPort(1234).start();

in  MyFilterSource,  in the requestPre,  method ( shows CONNECT!, I never see the GET?)

i set the httpRequest.setUri(..)l to point to the server i want to handle this request which  is "localhost:8443" , i have a server(https) running on that host..

However, in my GET rest endpoint implemented o this server  "localhost:8443", the HttpServletRequest is not being passed?

After setting my browser(firefox), to use the proxy for all request, and attempting to go to  https:/blah/132, the endpoint is not seeing the HttpServletRequest, that will contain the PKI(x509) certificate?

Thanks for any direction you ca give.

Jeryl Cook

Feb 13, 2015, 8:39:59 AM2/13/15
to littl...@googlegroups.com
I figured this out...

I implemented my MitmManager, that used my own ssl for the serverSSLEngine, and selfsignedSSLEngineSource for clientSslEngineFor(...)  and added it to the bootstrap.

:)

Jeryl Cook

Feb 13, 2015, 8:51:43 AM2/13/15
to littl...@googlegroups.com
Also, in the FilterSource, requestPre..you need to set the URI of the HTTPRequest to the proxy server on CONNECT.