LittleProxy forwards requests between war apps.

Mentus

Feb 27, 2017, 2:32:38 PM2/27/17
to LittleProxy
I'm trying to apply a little proxy to my requirements:

1. littleproxy listens on 8080
2. forwards requests on port 8090 to myproxy-app.war where a servlet filter adds two custom headers (values stored in httpSession object) using HttpServletRequestWrapper then servlet forwards request
3. forwarded request is intercepted by littleproxy
4. littleproxy based on one of my custom headers fowards request to one of following apps i.e. myapp-1.1.war or myapp-1.2.war
All wars are deployed on the same wildfly server.
request goes like that:

littleproxy -> myproxy-app.war -> (myapp-1.1.war or myapp-1.2.war)

Just started to play around with little proxy and I'm not sure if it is a suitable use case for littleproxy and whether my flow is applicable.

Can anyone help/share conclusions about above? Thanks.