Bounty/Payment for implementing MITM + Proxy Chaining Functionality.

Zackary Whipkey

Aug 31, 2015, 1:15:05 PM8/31/15
to LittleProxy
Hi all,

I work for a company who utilizes LittleProxy in our software, and while Ganskef's Littleproxy-mitm code have brought us far, we need the ability to proxy chain with this MITM functionality.

My company is open to supplying a bounty/payment for someone to step up to the plate and implement this functionality into the project here on github (leaving it open-source, and beneficial to all).

I have tried to implement this myself, but I'm not extremely well versed in Netty, and have other things to attend to.

To review, the major requirements/goals are this:

1) Ability to MITM (man in the middle) requests/responses of SSL and non-SSL traffic, allowing modification of content.

2) The ability to forward the modified content to another proxy/proxies, receiving the response through that proxy, back to our MITMing proxy and back to the user/client.

Email me at za...@pluggedin-tech.com if you are interested, and I can provide more details.

Thanks!

Kevin Burton

Oct 25, 2015, 12:47:47 AM10/25/15
to LittleProxy

Sivasubramaniam Sivakumar

Oct 30, 2015, 12:38:39 PM10/30/15
to LittleProxy
Hi Zachary,

I have raised a PR for this feature to littleproxy here - https://github.com/adamfisk/LittleProxy/pull/251

Will it be possible for you to test if the feature works for you? If you require the littleproxy version with the changes, you can get them from the branch here - https://github.com/MediumOne/LittleProxy/tree/mitm_and_chainedproxy

Thanks,
Siva

Zackary Whipkey

Oct 31, 2015, 11:25:40 AM10/31/15