Local Businesses in Mountain View are waiting

Sara at Alignable

Sep 13, 2017, 9:23:52 AM9/13/17
to listen-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

This is Sara Jones from Alignable. I wanted to make sure you received the invitation from Eddie Velez.

Due to demand in your local area, we're limiting the number of businesses that can join at this time.

Since you were invited by a current user, I've extended your signup window through the end of today to make sure you don't miss out!

Sign up now

Best,
Sara Jones
Alignable Mountain View Community Manager

P.S. if you don't want invitations from other business owners, you can unsubscribe here

Alignable Inc, 205 Portland Street, Boston, MA 02114