Listen

cano...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2014, 4:45:37 PM4/8/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com

I have attempted to use google listen 1.1.7 and found that it will not work on my VZ LG G2.  It will not search (I type NewYork and get "no results"). Whenever I attempt to subscribe to a fees.  I g et an error message.  It worked fine on my HTC.

cano...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2014, 4:46:28 PM4/8/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com

I have uninstalled it.  No good to me.

javadayaz

Apr 8, 2014, 4:46:41 PM4/8/14
to listen-discuss

That's probably because listen is dead...

On 8 Apr 2014 21:45, "cano...@gmail.com" <cano...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have attempted to use google listen 1.1.7 and found that it will not work on my VZ LG G2.  It will not search (I type NewYork and get "no results"). Whenever I attempt to subscribe to a fees.  I g et an error message.  It worked fine on my HTC.

Fábio Emilio Costa

Apr 9, 2014, 8:47:34 AM4/9/14
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
I had left behind Listen so much time ago... :(

As a good replacement, I suggest Podcast Addict
--

Obrigado!

Fabio Emilio Costa                 São Bernardo do Campo - SP - Brazil
fabioco...@gmail.com            Linux User #416439(counter.li.org)
MSN: fabioco...@gmail.com                          ICQ #:173799674
Yahoo! Messenger:hufflepuff0305                  Twitter:@HufflepuffBR

Orkut Profile: www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=16619557238254357700
Blog: hogwartslinux.wordpress.com
"Copie. Seja Legal. Não seja trouxa! Use Software Livre!"