Please accept my invitation to Nextdoor

Ahron Darnell via Nextdoor

Sep 24, 2016, 11:42:35 AM9/24/16
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
Nextdoor

Ahron Darnell wants you to join Nextdoor.
Accept Ahron's invitation
It’s free and only takes a minute
More than 113,000 neighborhoods across the country are using Nextdoor to share recommendations, safety tips, local events and simply to get to know one another better. Ahron thinks it would be a great way for you to discover what's going on in your neighborhood.
Ahron's personal note:
My neighborhood is using a private online network called Nextdoor Cheektowaga/Maryvale. On Nextdoor, neighbors share community events, recommendations, items for sale, crime reports, ideas about how to improve our neighborhood and more. I think you and your neighborhood could benefit too.
Accept Ahron's invitation
It’s free and only takes a minute

This message was sent by Nextdoor, 760 Market Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94102, and promotes a membership in a free social network for listen-...@googlegroups.com's neighborhood.
To stop receiving email reminders about this invitation, please follow the unsubscribe link below:
Unsubscribe from this email

Ahron Darnell via Nextdoor

Sep 28, 2016, 1:06:17 PM9/28/16
to listen-...@googlegroups.com
Nextdoor

Ahron Darnell has invited you to join Nextdoor.
Nextdoor is a private social network that helps neighbors connect with each other to build stronger communities.

Accept your invitation

This message is intended for listen-...@googlegroups.com and promotes membership in a free neighborhood social network. To stop receiving email reminders about this invitation, use the following link: