How to enable UTF8SMTP+EAI in POSTFIX

chandra prakash

Jul 17, 2015, 7:26:01 AM7/17/15
HI,

I want to use Hindi Mail ID in my own mail server , How I can configure it ?

I already configured Postfix 3.0.1 + SquireMail 1.4.2 + RHEL 6.0

I can easily send and receive mail in English language but when I tried to enable UTF8SMTP in Postfix3.0.1 then I got some error which is mentioned below:

warning: smtputf8_enable is true, but EAI support is not compiled in Postfix

It's working in gmail., We can send and receive through hindi email id but how?

Regards,
Chandra Prakash
Internet Resource Analyst
NIXI

Burkhard Ott

Jul 17, 2015, 10:55:09 PM7/17/15
On Fri, 17 Jul 2015 04:26:00 -0700, chandra prakash wrote:

> smtputf8_enable is true, but EAI support is not compiled in Postfix

Recompile postfix with EAI support, I would guess?

"By default, EAI support is compiled in when the "icuuc" library and
header files are found."