Forward mail to random address from the list

Damir Markovic

Aug 9, 2017, 4:56:16 PM8/9/17
Hello,

I have a mail server that accepts mails for inco...@domain.com.
I used to forward mails by alias I set to pers...@gmail.com.

What I would like to do now is to forward mails, but not to just one address (pers...@gmail.com) but to one of the mails from the list (pers...@gmail.com, pers...@gmail.com...). For every mail, a random address from the list should be picked and mail should be delivered there.

I did find randmap, but haven't figured out if it can be used to do this.

Any other ideas how to achieve this even distribution to multiple email addresses?

Thank you,
Damir