How do I redirect each email address in postfix ?

davidbre...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2017, 10:49:08 AM9/20/17

We have a an app that is in production and it has email notifications from postfix in it.

An example of email notifications could be:
jo...@yahoo.com "you created record 123"
pa...@hotmail.com "you created record 456"
geo...@gmail.com "you created record 789"
ri...@gmail.com "you created record 246"

We want to apply a lot testing data to the application for testing purpose however we do not want to spam our users to death.

We need to control each email to send it to a new location instead of the user.

An example of this is:
jo...@yahoo.com > tempa...@hotmail.com
pa...@hotmail.com > tempa...@gmail.com
geo...@gmail.com > tempa...@hotmail.com
ri...@gmail.com > tempa...@hotmail.com

Would this best be done with a virtusers table ( and how )?
Would this best be done with /etc/aliases ( and how )?

timfox123