advanced filtering/rewriting engine

Laurent CREPET

Feb 18, 2016, 10:32:22 AM2/18/16
Hello,

I'm looking for an advanced filtering and rewriting engine for a preprod environment. The preprod may run multiple applications, and we need to re-route the email sent from apps matching multiple criteria and run some rewrite on the email.

header_checks only works on a single header, so I cannot write rules to match both from: and to: at the same time.

Most of the milter talks are about antispam solutions. I even thought about Sieve, but don't want to use IMAP for such a simple thing.

Am I missing something or the conclusion is code your own milter ?

Regards,
Laurent.

d.agosti...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2016, 4:27:19 AM2/20/16
In practice you can do that by using a postfix filter which will call an external application (a bash script or a binary one).
http://www.postfix.org/FILTER_README.html

Laurent CREPET

Feb 22, 2016, 10:46:08 AM2/22/16
Le samedi 20 février 2016 10:27:19 UTC+1, d.agosti...@gmail.com a écrit :
> In practice you can do that by using a postfix filter which will call an external application (a bash script or a binary one).
> http://www.postfix.org/FILTER_README.html

Yes, I know. However, I'm looking for a filtering/rewrite engine, some kind of tool where you can write rules. I was expecting not to start from scratch.

Regards,
Laurent.