Domain Forwarding Not Working

Kirk Bocek

May 26, 2016, 12:52:57 AM5/26/16
I am moving a postfix setup from CentOS 5 to CentOS 6. A config where email received for a domain is being forwarded to an external email address *was* working on the previous host but it's not working on the new CentOS 6 host. I explain in great detail here:

https://www.centos.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=57956

If anyone has any idea what I'm missing, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Kirk Bocek

May 27, 2016, 1:08:18 PM5/27/16
On Wednesday, May 25, 2016 at 9:52:57 PM UTC-7, Kirk Bocek wrote:

> If anyone has any idea what I'm missing, I'd really appreciate it.

I finally got my configuration working. I really don't know precisely what I did. You can read my thread above for some thoughts.