Postfix + saslauthd SASL With Kerberos (FreeIPA) unable to send mail

anvar.ku...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2017, 8:54:33 PM10/2/17
Hello I just finished setting up FreeIPA with Dovecot + Postfix + Saslauthd. I can easily access to mails using imap via dovecot with gssapi authentication and postfix also delivering mails very well. But I cannot send email from postfix using gssapi authentication (plain and login authentication working fine) because saslauthd is not specifying realm when requesting service from freeipa domain.

warning: SASL authentication failure: GSSAPI Error: Unspecified GSS failure. Minor code may provide more information (No key table entry found matching smtp/mx0.aegisnet.eu@)

right form of request is smtp/mx0.aeg...@AEGISNET.EU

I googled alot but couldn't find any solution to solve this problem. How to configure saslauthd well that it will use realm to contact with freeipa.

Best Regards...