Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Relaying for specific Domains - Fazendo relay para Dominios especificos

Visto 33 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

mari...@multisites.com.br

no leída,
2 nov 2016, 6:10:132/11/16

At my Linux email Server, for some internal reasons, I relay all my Domains' outgoing emails through another Server, by using this line at /etc/postfix/main.cf file:

relayhost = name.of.the.second.server

But there is some specific Domains I want to relay through a third Server. I tried to do this by setting this at my /etc/postfix/transport file:

specificdomain1.com smtp:name.of.the.third.server
specificdomain2.com smtp:name.of.the.third.server
specificdomain3.com smtp:name.of.the.third.server

I postmap and reload Postfix. But it didn't work, the outgoing emails from those specific Domains are still relaying through the second Server, not the third, as it was set.

Could I have forgot anything? Please, help.

Mario./

Ola,

No meu Servidor Linux, por algumas razões internas, eu faço relay atraves de um segundo Servidor, usando esta linha no meu arquivo /etc/postfix/main.cf:

relayhost = name.of.the.second.server

Mas, ha alguns Dominios especificos, cujos emails eu quero que saiam por um terceiro Servidor. Eu tentei conseguir isso colocando essas linhas no meu /etc/postfix/transport:

specificdomain1.com smtp:name.of.the.third.server
specificdomain2.com smtp:name.of.the.third.server
specificdomain3.com smtp:name.of.the.third.server

Fiz o postmap e reiniciei o Postfix. Mas nao funcionou, os emails continuaram saindo pelo segundo Servidor, e nao pelo terceiro, como especificado.

Sera que esqueci alguma coisa? Agradeco pela ajuda.

Mario./

d.agosti...@gmail.com

no leída,
3 nov 2016, 13:57:583/11/16
Hi Mario

Please provide your full main.cf file and the command you use to do the postmap.

You may have forgotten the filetype in the the postmap transport syntax.
http://www.postfix.org/postmap.1.html
ie : postmap hash:/etc/postfix/transport should create the /etc/postfix/transport.db binary file.

Regards

Victor

mari...@multisites.com.br

no leída,
3 nov 2016, 17:13:153/11/16
My main.cf has:

relay_domains = $mydestination, $mynetworks, hash:/etc/postfix/transport

My /etc/postfix/transport file had:

corretoresdeseguros.com.br relay:multisites-com-br-01.unodata.com.br

My commands:

postmap /etc/postfix/transport
service postfix restart

It created the file /etc/postfix/transport.db

In spite of this, the emails for corretoresdeseguros.com.br is not being sent to multisites-com-br-01.unodata.com.br, but to the server set at /etc/postfix/main.cf relayhost.

d.agosti...@gmail.com

no leída,
4 nov 2016, 18:41:584/11/16
Hi