before queue TLS info available?

kms...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2016, 4:25:35 AM2/21/16

I'd like to use postfix as a way to accept TLS connections for an aging custom smtp server.

It looks like it might be easy to just tell postfix to use the running old server as a before-queue filter.

Assuming I'm right, I'd like to old server to know somehow if a particular message was transmitted via TLS or not. Can I do this somehow, maybe in a header the old mail server could look for?

d.agosti...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2016, 5:11:28 PM3/29/16
Hi

In the Received headers of the mails you should see SMTPS or ESMTPS instead of SMTP or ESMTP if encryption was used.

Regards
Victor