Postscreen Reseting connections

dawi...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2015, 9:10:32 AM11/26/15
Hi

We started using postscreen to avoid high load on postfix smtpd processes few month ago and I think it was working fine for a long time.

But, last days our mail clients noticed that many of their mails are not coming to our infrastructure in proper time.

We started debugging our clients problem and it looks like postscreen is reseting about 10% connections to our servers without logging any informations about that fact.

Does anyone of you guys met same problem?

I thought that postscreen limit configuration is the problem, so I've changed it to :
postscreen_client_connection_count_limit = 10000
postscreen_pre_queue_limit = 10000
postscreen_post_queue_limit = 10000

My smtpd process limit is set to 8000 (from master.cf):
smtpd pass - - - - 8000 smtpd

Anyway, my checker of smpt health still reports about 10% of connection resets and there is nothing about them in postfix/postscreen logfile.

Anyone have some hints?

Dawid

lab...@gmail.com

May 30, 2016, 1:17:38 AM5/30/16
четверг, 26 ноября 2015 г., 16:10:32 UTC+2 пользователь dawi...@gmail.com написал:
I have the same situation, anyone can troubleshoot?