how to allow failed smtp auth

flying...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2016, 8:04:08 AM9/23/16
hello,

Currently i want to redirect all smtp traffic from my isp customer to another smtp to check for spams without changes on my customer side, i call it as smtp redirection. But problem comes when customer use smtp authentication. My smtp redirection cannot process that kind of emails (with error: "lost connection after EHLO from unknown").

Do you have any idea how to make postfix still process the email although they send email with authentication ?

Regards,