LispyScript 0.3.1 released

Santosh Rajan

May 4, 2013, 1:19:01 AM5/4/13
to lispy...@googlegroups.com

`var` now supports multiple assignments.
`array` and `object` refactored to generate clean code.
Overall cleaner code.

jeremys

Jun 23, 2013, 2:36:35 PM6/23/13
to lispy...@googlegroups.com
Hi Santosh,

Congrats on the new version. I have a question though I have seen on github that you've modified the lib/ls.js file
commenting out the line:

define(['require', 'exports', 'module', 'underscore'], function(require, exports, module, _) {

If I am not mistaking this modification didn't make it in this release, which is unfortunate for me, I have been working
on integrating Lispyscript as a smart package for Meteor.js and this use of define doesnt work with Meteor.js...

Do you plan on pushing this modification on npm soon?

Cheers,

Jeremys.

Santosh Rajan

Jun 23, 2013, 2:44:26 PM6/23/13
to lispy...@googlegroups.com
Yes I will be releasing the new version soon. Thanks.

jeremys

Jun 23, 2013, 2:53:33 PM6/23/13
to lispy...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot Santosh, right now I use Lispyscript with meteor by manually commenting the define in my local version of Lispyscript but I am really excited to publish the adaptation for meteor. The language is a good fit for the framework and
it would be cool to see more people using a lisp with it !

Thanks again.

Jeremys.

Santosh Rajan

Jun 23, 2013, 10:52:33 PM6/23/13