dataframe api... quick question

A.J. Rossini

Jan 21, 2013, 4:25:11 AM1/21/13
to lisp...@googlegroups.com
Dear all -

After a bit of code review, I'm tempted to use a package nickname for the dataframes, i.e.  DF

so then, David's code (or others) becomes   DF:QUERY instead of CLS-DATAFRAME:DFQUERY

Does anyone know if I'll be killing any commonly used common lisp packages this way?   It also means I can use DF2 and DF3 for newer prototyping as well...

Tamas Papp

Jan 21, 2013, 4:41:20 AM1/21/13
to lisp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tony,

I am currently using DF as a nickname for CL-DATAFRAME, but I can remove
it (probably I should not hog such an obvious nickname). I also have
DFRAME as a nickname so it should be fine.

Best,

Tamas

A.J. Rossini

Jan 21, 2013, 4:49:16 AM1/21/13
to lisp...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, let me take a look first before you change, I've not done
anything yet.

best,
-tony

blind...@gmail.com
Muttenz, Switzerland.
"Commit early,commit often, and commit in a repository from which we
can easily roll-back your mistakes" (AJR, 4Jan05).

Drink Coffee: Do stupid things faster with more energy!