Book on LFE

Rahul Sinha

Jul 7, 2016, 7:39:24 PM7/7/16
to Lisp Flavoured Erlang
Hi All
   Wondering any book(hard copy or dead tree version) on LFE is in the works? Was surprised no book was published yet.Was thinking maybe a tutorial along lines of Learn you Erlang for some good might be good?
Any takers?
Or do i have to do it myself lol
Rahul

Duncan McGreggor

Jul 7, 2016, 9:04:21 PM7/7/16
to Lisp Flavoured Erlang
There is a book in progress ... I was working a couple of hours a day on it last year, got up to Chapter 5. Sadly, this got put on hold with a new project (for work) which has been consuming all my spare time for the last 8 months.

I've been thinking about it a lot lately, though, so hopefully that's a sign I'll be able to return to the writing.

Eric Bailey

Jul 7, 2016, 9:06:01 PM7/7/16
to lisp-flavo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the update, Duncan. I was wondering if I hadn't fixed my spam filter. Been meaning to ask you about it. For a while the drafts were getting marked as spam.

Eric