LFE v1.0 ann on front page of Hacker News

Duncan McGreggor

Mar 17, 2016, 12:56:34 PM3/17/16
to Lisp Flavoured Erlang
After 12 or so hours, we're *still* on the front page! Well over 200 total up-votes :-) (268 at last count)

Robert Virding

Mar 17, 2016, 1:35:22 PM3/17/16
to Lisp Flavoured Erlang
Wow, that is definitely a first for me. I have been in and added some comments.

Robert

Duncan McGreggor

Mar 17, 2016, 2:39:58 PM3/17/16
to Lisp Flavoured Erlang
Nice, Robert :-) I always enjoy reading your comments (and having a good chuckle, where appropriate).

Another nice bonus: Rainer Joswig showed up for that thread and made some interesting comments.

Huh, and maybe just as cool: someone from the community updated the Homebrew (Mac) formula for LFE about 7 hours ago ... so fast!
 * https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/commit/f5b0da57d0591c8214a72d61ee3f9677201d0343

Duncan McGreggor

Mar 17, 2016, 2:41:57 PM3/17/16
to Lisp Flavoured Erlang
It's dropped off the front page now, but here's a direct link for the curious:
 * https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=11302125