LFE T-shirt update

已查看 32 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Duncan McGreggor

未读,
2015年3月20日 13:48:302015/3/20
收件人 lisp-flavo...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

It's been ages ... and I'm going to pick this back up to see if we can get the required number of participants for an order.

Here's the sign-up form, if you haven't yet added your name to the list and given your size and counts:

Here's the tweet that announced it (it has higher-res pics than the sign-up form does):

I'll try (again ...) to get a blog post out there announcing the t-shirt. If you guys want one, tweet the hell out of it so we can get more folks singed up :-)

Duncan McGreggor

未读,
2015年3月20日 15:32:272015/3/20
收件人 lisp-flavo...@googlegroups.com
Okay, blog post is up:

Tweets on their way ...

Duncan McGreggor

未读,
2015年4月10日 09:53:552015/4/10
收件人 lisp-flavo...@googlegroups.com
We've made a bunch of progress -- so much so, that we're ready to start the next phase: collecting the mulla :-)

If you've been on the fence, now's your change to jump off! Once we get the money collected (some have already paid -- they had such faith, all along!), we're going to place the order with CustomInk ... and then it will be too late :-(

Don't miss out :-)

回复全部
回复作者
转发