I have run out of stickers

Robert Virding

Nov 10, 2015, 8:51:24 AM11/10/15
to Lisp Flavoured Erlang
It has happened, I ran out of stickers last week in London when I was at 8th Light giving a talk on Erlang and LFE. There was a much bigger demand than I expected.

If others are interested then perhaps we could print out a big batch which should be cheaper. Maybe the extra mailing would cost more? And be more of a hassle?

So how do we order? Duncan (oubiwann) what do I do?

Robert

Duncan McGreggor

Nov 10, 2015, 9:47:58 AM11/10/15
to lisp-flavo...@googlegroups.com
Well, I've been meaning to send off a new run of stickers to The Mule (stickermule), so this seems like a good time for that :-)

I wanted to do things a little differently this time, though:
 1) Use the new logo (see attached), and
 2) Get the 3" instead of 1.5" stickers (it would probably be a little under 3" tall and about 1.5" to 2" wide)

I'd like for the LFE logo (updated) to be front-and-center-and-bigger-than-all-the-others on my laptop :-)

Would this work for you?

Also: that's AWESOME that the stickers were in such high demand :-)

LFE-logo-color-separated-6.png

Eric Bailey

Nov 10, 2015, 12:17:25 PM11/10/15
to lisp-flavo...@googlegroups.com
Count me in! That looks/sounds awesome. Let me know how I can contribute/order. My laptop is all too naked right now.

Eric

_____________________________

Robert Virding

Nov 10, 2015, 5:15:54 PM11/10/15
to Lisp Flavoured Erlang
To be precise I would want both the big one and the small one. If there can only be one then the bigger one.

Robert

Duncan M. McGreggor

Nov 10, 2015, 11:39:39 PM11/10/15
to lisp-flavo...@googlegroups.com
Sure, we can do two batches :-)

Sent from an iPad
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to lisp-flavoured-e...@googlegroups.com.

Robert Virding

Nov 11, 2015, 9:09:41 AM11/11/15
to Lisp Flavoured Erlang
Tell me when your new sticker is uploaded and I will take down a pack for me. Probably easier for me to do it directly than for you to do it and then send it to me. If course I haven't checked the price of shipping.

Robert