LFE Rosetta Code

Duncan McGreggor

Feb 13, 2015, 12:16:43 AM2/13/15
to lisp-flavo...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Just wanted to give a reminder that there are all sorts of fun tasks that haven't been implemented in LFE yet on Rosetta Code :-)
 * http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Reports:Tasks_not_implemented_in_LFE

We're up to 64 now. Also, if you have an account on RC, be sure to set yourself as an LFE user by updating your page (see here for an example of how: http://rosettacode.org/wiki/User:Oubiwann).

Sadly, I'm the only LFE user listed on RC :-(
 * http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Category:LFE_User

If you're new to LFE, picking a task and then asking about it on the list is a great way to have a conversation and learn :-)

Whatever you're doing with LFE, make sure you're having fun :-D

Aleksandar Radulovic

Feb 14, 2015, 2:05:36 AM2/14/15
to lisp-flavo...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Since I'm on parental leave these days, this looks like a great activity to keep my skills sharp between diaper duties.

-alex

a lex 13 x
http://a13x.net | @a13xnet

Duncan McGreggor

Feb 14, 2015, 2:49:08 AM2/14/15
to lisp-flavo...@googlegroups.com
Nice! Let us know of any favorites you come up with :-D

... and it sounds like a "congratulations" is in order!

Aleksandar Radulovic

Feb 14, 2015, 3:40:40 AM2/14/15
to lisp-flavo...@googlegroups.com
Will do, no prob.