Title and H1 Tags

ste...@bellezo.com

May 19, 2015, 1:03:21 PM5/19/15
to liquid-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a little help with something, I am completely new to liquid, and Shopify, and I have noticed something which I need to alter and I was wondering if anyone knows a workaround...

I am using one of the standard themes Minimal theme, and I want the Title tags and H1 tags to be independent of each other. Currently when I change one, the other is dynamically populated. I am guessing that I would be unable to alter each individual page as they will be being populated via a template file, but is there any workarounds which anyone is aware of??

Thanks,

Stephen.