Android Tableteers - our new website launched for Android Mobiles (Linux based)

G.LinuxDucks

Dec 20, 2015, 8:11:00 PM12/20/15
to Linux...@yahoogroups.com, linux...@googlegroups.com, pdamobilecafe...@googlegroups.com, pdamobilecafem...@yahoogroups.com
Android-Tableteers
https://sites.google.com/site/androidtableteers/

Moderator says
: Android system being Linux based is an off shoot so to speak, but connected categorically. Being in Windows PC Security since 2005, one can not miss hearing about the Android malware plague, over *one million* malwares and counting since a couple years ago. It is hard to believe, as Linux is easier to take with you on your Mars trip than get hit with malware. Early on, I believe much of this was bad moderation in the Google Apps where cyber crooks engineered handfuls of bad apps, though currently seems more policed, perhaps by community involvement.

Linux software repository took a malware hit not too long ago, so that maybe it is believable about Android. The other attractions are mobile banking and related activities in the mobile life - cyber crooks go "where the money is". In short you do *not* operate Android without anti-malware installed. Our recommendation at only $9 USD yearly is Emsisoft - and based on this is the only product worthy of our top recommendation at my Windows site www.BlueCollarpPC.US It is state of the art defense for years now and seems one of the top and only 5-6 products worldwide you always see at VirusTotal as detecting new and in the world threats. They beat Symantec, Trend Micro, Eset, Kaspersky, on and on. They block *all* third party hits when browsing as truly surfing in anonymity without even using Private or Incognito settings - whereas many of the others allow. I have been testing products since they were invented - the original antispywares and even had Discovery in the industry with RASautodial malware entries so that I hold some weight as in the least an "educated guess" in recommending a product (for any skeptical).

The site is about 90 percent complete and running as a Help Desk type format with a current Threats, News, Tech Help RSS Feed onsite, and I may add a pro-website at the domain name - to reserve it. Obviously most of our Members are Linux Users as myself (on Mint) as are many or most Visitors to our Groups and RSS feeds etc. Their are the newer Linux Mobiles and so somewhere in all this is the Android Operating System. If you are a user or know one please give us a nod for them to visit. Our mission is simply to neatly and orderly cram as much valuable information as possible for the average user into a site with links to others similar in the Community. Free information sharing which we shall keep the internet as!

Moderator.... HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL!

Android-Tableteers
https://sites.google.com/site/androidtableteers/
Check our our new site launched, expanding.
--
SENDER: g.linuxducks / Creator:
LinuxDucks Linux Operating System Club