Re: Flash Transparency in Linux ?

1 view

ajdl...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2007, 4:59:09 AM12/21/07
to Linux4All digest subscribers
On 12/21/07, Linux4All group <nor...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> Why do you think Adobe could have anything to do with this ?
>
> I would have guessed ; the way I embedded the flash
> firefox, or even linux...

Firefox doesn't vary that much across platforms. I would lean towards
Flash being at fault here, and it could very well be a rare problem,
as otherwise there'd be significant complaint about it.

> and what makes you think developers don't read posts like this?

The fact that this group has a total of 67 members, and only 132
messages in over two years, of which a lot are job spammers. Many
discussion lists have more than 132 messages in a day... and that's
where you'll find the people who'll do something. Developers only have
enough time to track a few lists.

The way to get developers to listen to you is to go to their bug
tracking system and file a report, or at least use the official
development lists, rather than writing to a list full of inactive
people.

--
Andrew Donnellan <><
ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary) ajdlinuxATexemailDOTcomDOTau (secure)