EncFS via NFS ?

Maverick

Aug 3, 2011, 4:24:36 AM8/3/11
to linu...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

On Server:
I setup an encfs folder at /shares/decrypted
and the encrypted part is at /data/encrypted
so I mount like so # encfs /data/encrypted /shares/decrypted
Works Great!

I created a folder on Server for NFS shares and called it "/shares"...

Now I want to share it through NFS,
so on client PC I mount it like so # mount server:/shares /server
Now I can see the "decrypted" folder in client /server folder...
But I see no files inside it, so the decrypted files are not visible, the funny part is that I shared the same folder in Samba,
and the windows machines can see and write perfectly with some permissions tweaks I made...

Any Ideas what I forgot ? I had to reinstall server so I may be too tired and the answer right in-front of me...
thanks!