for the smart people - Auto Insurance Solution

Maverick

Aug 28, 2009, 5:41:02 PM8/28/09
to Linux4All
Banks should have a “Insurance Account” it would be like a credit card
account but different.
It would have a credit line of what the minimum amount of coverage
that is required in the USA.
But the BIG difference is, the money is Always in Your control.
You make payments when the account is below the minimum amount
required and stop making payments if it equals that amount.
When you close the account the money is yours, if you don't need auto
insurance anymore.
This insurance account should be usable for any type of insurance, as
long as the coverage is right.

This would make our banks stronger which would help our economy and
the insurance companies would die as they should, being they are
profiteering mongers anyway.

~THINKING