Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

Last spam: Let me know Munich Mayor's email address, please..

閲覧: 12 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Byung-Hee HWANG (황병희, 黃炳熙)

未読、
2017/02/17 3:20:032017/02/17
To:
Last night, i saw from SoftPedia sad news: "Linux Pioneer Munich Makes
Huge Step Towards Returning to Windows.". I do not want this story. I
will send him (Munich Mayor) my message. At Munich City sites, i did
fail to search Mayor's email address.

Windows10 is evil.

Respect,
Byung-Hee from South Korea

--
^고맙습니다 _地平天成_ 감사합니다_^))//

Andre Müller

未読、
2017/02/17 4:40:052017/02/17
To:
Greetings to South Korea,

i think you can contact the Munich Mayor at buer...@muenchen.de

They are corrupt and do not work for the people.
They work for companies and this decision about Limux is not the only bad decision they made.

The day comes closer, that we remove all politicians and do our own constitution.
This is the only way to change the whole system. I'm sick of it and many people in whole
Europe also.

Fuck politicians, die in pain, burn in hell!

Andre Müller

Stephen Powell

未読、
2017/02/17 4:50:052017/02/17
To:
On Fri, Feb 17, 2017, at 04:30, Andre Müller wrote:

> The day comes closer, that we remove all politicians and do our own
> constitution.
> This is the only way to change the whole system. I'm sick of it and many
> people in whole
> Europe also.

And as for the United States, do we not have the best Congress money can buy?

--
.''`. Stephen Powell <zlin...@fastmail.com>
: :' :

Lisi Reisz

未読、
2017/02/17 7:20:052017/02/17
To:
On Friday 17 February 2017 09:43:16 Stephen Powell wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 17, 2017, at 04:30, Andre Müller wrote:
> > The day comes closer, that we remove all politicians and do our own
> > constitution.
> > This is the only way to change the whole system. I'm sick of it and many
> > people in whole
> > Europe also.
>
> And as for the United States, do we not have the best Congress money can
> buy?

No. But you have very good golf clubs.

Lisi

Nicolas George

未読、
2017/02/17 7:30:052017/02/17
To:
Le nonidi 29 pluviôse, an CCXXV, Andre Müller a écrit :
> The day comes closer, that we remove all politicians and do our own
> constitution.

And your own constitution will need politicians of its own to work. And
they too, after the first few decades, will be corrupt, because "power
attracts the corruptible".

(Strange, I knew that quote from Mother Superior Darwi Odrade in Frank
Herbert's _Chapterhouse: Dune_, but I see it attributed too to David
Brin's _The Postman_, that came out also in 1985. Funny.)

If you design the constitution very carefully to avoid that, then maybe
the result will be slightly better than what we have to day. On the
other hand, if you do your revolution without learning from History, the
eventual result will likely be much worse.

Well, this is completely off-topic, sorry for the inconvenience, I do
not intend to continue on the matter.

Regards,

--
Nicolas George

Michael Fothergill

未読、
2017/02/17 7:50:052017/02/17
To:
What is this pseuds-corner  spam fritter stuff?

MF

Gene Heskett

未読、
2017/02/17 10:30:042017/02/17
To:
That may be true, but I am driven to quote Benjamin Franklin here,
with "Democracy is a very bad form of government, but all the others are
so much worse."

Whats missing in our constitution is a mandated swamp draining, some
method of disabling the "revolving chairs" we seem to have. They serve
in such and such a position in some agency that the public has zero
control of, until they've used up their allotted time or term limit, and
just step across the hall to a different agency until they fall over.

Seriously, we need brand new blood. The founders I believe wanted a
certain continuity, by setting senate terms to 6 years, with the guys in
the last two years of their term serving as teachers to those in the
first 2 years of their 6 year term. However it seems to have
degenerated, with continuity of POWER being the main job for the whole 6
year term. Serving the country seems to be a distant 2nd place in their
thoughts.

So yes, we need the swamp drained, it has quite a few unsavory occupants
at the moment.

Trump is "learning on the job", and looks to be a loose cannon so far.
But he genuinely does want to improve things. One of his serious
problems is going to be seat warmers in a cabinet meeting. I don't look
for a single chair to be warmed by the same butt for all of his 4 years.
And I expect his currently dismal ratings will improve. If he can push
an improvement we can feel, he might get another 4 years. Time will of
course write that bit of history. Likely, because of my age, without me
to do a critique.

Walt Kelly also wrote the definitive definition of the word "enemy" when
he said "we have met the enemy, and he is us." Truer words haven't been
written since.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Greg Wooledge

未読、
2017/02/17 10:40:042017/02/17
To:
On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 10:25:41AM -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
> That may be true, but I am driven to quote Benjamin Franklin here,
> with "Democracy is a very bad form of government, but all the others are
> so much worse."

You're thinking of Winston Churchill: "Indeed, it has been said that
democracy is the worst form of Government except all those other forms
that have been tried from time to time."

See also https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Benjamin_Franklin#Misattributed

Andre Müller

未読、
2017/02/17 13:10:062017/02/17
To:
Nicolas George <geo...@nsup.org> schrieb am Fr., 17. Feb. 2017 um 13:24 Uhr:
Le nonidi 29 pluviôse, an CCXXV, Andre Müller a écrit :
> The day comes closer, that we remove all politicians and do our own
> constitution.

And your own constitution will need politicians of its own to work. And
they too, after the first few decades, will be corrupt, because "power
attracts the corruptible".

We've made already a basic constitution which declares what a human is, that the natural person is hold by the human etc.

We don't want to have politicians and their parties. The sense behind a party is, to split the people. We wan't to have officials who are protected by the state with special rights and hard punishment if they fail (corruption for example). Further we want to nationalize the banking system, water supply, energy supply, infrastructure and many other important things.

My personal will is: Enforcement of OpenSource in public official entities. The state pays developers who do the software for the management of the state and smaller entities. All have to be published under a free OpenSource License. Closed Source will be forbidden in official entities.

You never never can do this with politicians. Their only job is to talk the whole day bullshit and lie to the people and those who are good politicians do not have the force.

But the people do have the force, the ideas and the rights. Also politicians are invited to work on their constitution, but they are ignoring us. They don't want to lose their good position. This is the bullet point. When enough people voted for a constitution, all politicians are fired. Then they can look for new challenges or just live their life.

You can get more information on our page: http://verfassunggebende-versammlung.org (of course it's in german)

We do not grow fast, but we grow. We've many people with good ideas like how to improve education, how to make a better finance system.

Our destination is, that all people can live their life in freedom without supporting war against other countries. People never want to have war.

All people around the planet should do a constitution. There is nothing higher than a constitution. It's prohibited to enforce any kind of limits from outside.

I hope you understand my writing. Even it's hard to explain it in german.

Greetings
Andre Müller

GiaThnYgeia

未読、
2017/02/17 13:40:052017/02/17

Lisi Reisz:
Here in Uruguay only foreigners would want to overthrow government. We
like our government very much, we are very happy with it. We don't mind
sending almost all of our products to the US and EU, for exchange of
some stupid plastic/electric gadgets and little bit of fuel, it is OK.
We get by fine. There is good government after all, maybe, or is there?
Ohh.. well ... what are Golf clubs? VW Golf owners' clubs? We have VW
beetles here and the president likes the beatles and the ex-presdent
drove around in one.

No Trump .... keep him North of Mexico.
Viva Uruguay

PS Hijacking thread - what a thread - kali is based on Debian but it is
focused on security, which anonymity is part of the issue, but their
webpages are unreachable unless you have -scripts- enabled on your
browser. What's up wit dat? They want to penetrate you because you
have an interest on their penetrating system? Tell your mayor to use
it, here in Uruguay hommie don't play dat! And what's up with all their
linux4.9 variants in their repository? ;) Berkeley Xercley ... Trumpland!

--
"The most violent element in society is ignorance" rEG

GiaThnYgeia

未読、
2017/02/17 13:50:052017/02/17
Andre Müller:
> Our destination is, that all people can live their life in freedom without
> supporting war against other countries. People never want to have war.

Yes but do you want equality? You give me half of your Euros I'll give
you have of my Uruguayan pesetas. Then there will be no war, no reason
for war. If you want to be free but you want the army to enforce
maximum inequality go to Trump's land. It is the most freedom you can
have with your wallet on.

> All people around the planet should do a constitution. There is nothing
> higher than a constitution. It's prohibited to enforce any kind of limits
> from outside.

Or should do with out one. The aliens are watching your every move as
we speak. Last time you guys got frustrated and came up with ideas it
took the whole red army to come in and control you. And they are no
angels, let me tell ya.

> I hope you understand my writing. Even it's hard to explain it in german.

I have John Cleese here next to me, he says "don't talk about ze war in
front of the bloody Germans".

> Greetings
> Andre Müller

Hey Andre, just joking don't take it personally, when in Uruguay look me up!

Andre Müller

未読、
2017/02/17 14:20:052017/02/17

GiaThnYgeia:
Yes but do you want equality?  You give me half of your Euros I'll give
you have of my Uruguayan pesetas.  Then there will be no war, no reason
for war.  If you want to be free but you want the army to enforce
maximum inequality go to Trump's land.  It is the most freedom you can
have with your wallet on.

No way. The Euro was a big mistake. You need your currency, we need our own.
The Euro has winners (Germany and the elite) and losers (the rest).

> All people around the planet should do a constitution. There is nothing
> higher than a constitution. It's prohibited to enforce any kind of limits
> from outside.

Or should do with out one.  The aliens are watching your every move as
we speak.  Last time you guys got frustrated and came up with ideas it
took the whole red army to come in and control you.  And they are no
angels, let me tell ya.

No, you can't do one constitution for all humans on the world, because they
have different cultures, different places where they live and different
conditions. I think this could be the next step, but not in my lifetime.
I'm lucky when we've evolved our constitution in my lifetime.

If there are aliens, a tip: Don't visit us. You'll be killed by NATO :-D
Just wait if you want to overtake the planet. If nothing changes, we're
destroying our self and planet earth is yours.

> I hope you understand my writing. Even it's hard to explain it in german.

I have John Cleese here next to me, he says "don't talk about ze war in
front of the bloody Germans".

> Greetings
> Andre Müller

Hey Andre, just joking don't take it personally, when in Uruguay look me up!
--
 "The most violent element in society is ignorance" rEG

It's ok :-)
The topic is very dry and hard to understand because you have to make
a step to the side and to call everything to into question.

The propaganda in the west is very far. If you're a german and want to be
accepted in the society, you have to:

- hate all Russian people, because they are evil!
- Putin is evil! There was a comparison to Hitler in our media.
- Putin commanded the bad weather in Germany
- In Syria is still war going on
- all refuges are welcome
- USA is good, Trump is bad. You've to hate Trump as a German!
- we've a degrading demographic progress, weeeeee neeed refugeeeees
- all refuges are special educated people!
- the media says always the truth and the internet is making all the fake news
- Putin hacked USA
- Putin commanded the fake news!
- all people who are telling the opposite, are Reich citizens, Nazis, Esotericist Nazis and spiritual Nazis
- if you talk to Nazis, you'll get sick and will be converted also into a Nazi

Greetings
Andre Müller

Brian

未読、
2017/02/17 15:00:062017/02/17
To:
On Fri 17 Feb 2017 at 19:11:29 +0000, Andre Müller wrote:

> It's ok :-)
> The topic is very dry and hard to understand because you have to make
> a step to the side and to call everything to into question.

That is what is on my mind too. Feh is a nice image viewer but it
appears to have no printing facility. Is there a way of printing
a displayed image from within the program?

--
Brian.

Michael Lange

未読、
2017/02/17 19:10:042017/02/17
To:
On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 18:07:13 +0000
Andre Müller <gbs.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You can get more information on our page:
> http://verfassunggebende-versammlung.org (of course it's in german)

Hahaha, I wish you guys a lot of fun in your parallel universe! ;-)

And a word to all non-german users here: apparently Andre and his
"Verfassungsgebende Versammlung" are part of a small but nontheless
well-known phenomenon of recent political sects in Germany commonly
referred to as "Reichsbürger", who, as a common base, neglect the legal
existence of the Federal Republic of Germany and declare their own
fantasy-nations instead (although from a quick glance at the linked page I
admit that their point of view seems somwhat original within this
context). For a brief introduction you might want to read
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichsb%C3%BCrgerbewegung
before proceeding with elaborate political discussions with him.

Regards

Michael

.-.. .. ...- . .-.. --- -. --. .- -. -.. .--. .-. --- ... .--. . .-.

Without followers, evil cannot spread.
-- Spock, "And The Children Shall Lead", stardate 5029.5

Michael Lange

未読、
2017/02/17 19:30:032017/02/17
To:
On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 00:42:34 +0100
Michael Lange <klap...@freenet.de> wrote:

> referred to as "Reichsbürger", who, as a common base, neglect the legal
> existence of the Federal Republic of Germany and declare their own

Oops, I guess I picked the wrong English word, I guess it should rather
read "deny the legal existence..." :-)

.-.. .. ...- . .-.. --- -. --. .- -. -.. .--. .-. --- ... .--. . .-.

Genius doesn't work on an assembly line basis. You can't simply say,
"Today I will be brilliant."

deloptes

未読、
2017/02/18 3:50:042017/02/18
To:
Michael Lange wrote:

> Oops, I guess I picked the wrong English word, I guess it should rather
> read "deny the legal existence..."

You know Germany is still occupied by the USA as there is no legal document
for the opposite. I am not sure who is living in the real world - you or
they. IMO the truth is somewhere in the middle.
In return you may check https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_Cave
and be more polite and show some more respect towards different opinions.

regards

to...@tuxteam.de

未読、
2017/02/18 4:30:032017/02/18
To:

Andre Müller

未読、
2017/02/18 4:30:042017/02/18
To:
Good morning,

I do not want to fire up a new discussion in a mailing list for a operating system. I want to clarify some things.
So if you're not interested, then don't answer, don't read it.

@deloptes, this is a good point. To have only on view, you never can say what is behind you.

Germany is free and not Occupied.
What you have to know Germany != Federal Republic of Germany.
If someone is talking about Germany, he should know that Germany is mix of different german cultures.
Based on history, Germany has 26 States. The currently 13 federal states are constructs of the allied.
The federal republic of Germany have made contracts with the NATO.
Nothing more, just contracts between two companies. If we're occupied, then we can't make a constitution.
We're not Reichsbürger, this is coming from people without much knowledge about history and the current situation.
But it's normal, that this came from a German guy. I get this message every day.
So maybe you stop repeating others and start with thinking.
Take a step back from the system where we all live in.
This is always a problem.

The most people are just repeating the media and don't have a own opinion and no knowledge.

It is also very easy to describe the all actions of the government,
if you know that the federal Republic of Germany is just an operative US-Holding.

But this is not the point. It doesn't matter what the federal Repuplic of Germany is, when the people make a constitution.
Even when this is a real State, Constitution Law is one Level above State Law. Constitution Law yields a new state.

Greetings
Andre

GiaThnYgeia

未読、
2017/02/18 7:10:042017/02/18
To:
I apologize for feeding the trolls, you may say I have a soft spot for
strays.

to...@tuxteam.de:
> No. You don't define truth as "arithmetic means between realities", unless
> you've convinced yourself the deviations follow a normal distribution.

I liked this part better than any practical advise on deb.sys,admin ever.

> I don't think you want to go there (especially when the above mentioned
> Reichsbürger have been caught hoarding weapons and when one of them has
> already shot a cop dead.

Not all people who shot cops are good people, is this what you are
saying? But let's make a mini sublist somewhere else and discuss this.

> I bow out.

Eject, eject

deloptes

未読、
2017/02/18 11:10:042017/02/18
To:
to...@tuxteam.de wrote:

> I don't think you want to go there (especially when the above mentioned
> Reichsbürger have been caught hoarding weapons and when one of them has
> already shot a cop dead.

A common mistake is to deduce from one event or single person, which does
not mean I agree with the Reichsbürgers ideas, however one should respect
each other. The growing number of the s.c. Reichsbürger in the past years
in Germany and Austria means there is a problem in those countries.
Laughing at those people is pointless, but understanding the reasons
behind, would be wise IMO.

regards

deloptes

未読、
2017/02/18 11:20:042017/02/18
To:
Andre Müller wrote:

> can't make a constitution.
you don't have constitution but Grundgesetz, which is meant to function as a
constitution. I tried to find out for couple of months , but there is only
the 2+4 Vertrag and it is not conclusive. So it is not clear to me ... and
not only to me.

It doesn't help to argue here anyway.

regards

Darac Marjal

未読、
2017/02/18 16:10:032017/02/18
To:
It looks like it should be possible, using the --action options. Try
setting Action 1 to something like lpr, then press 1 while viewing an image.

Brian

未読、
2017/02/18 18:00:042017/02/18
To:
A spot-on suggestion. I ended up with /usr/local/bin/feh with
the contents

/usr/bin/feh --action "xpp %f" "$1"

Then took it a step further and rebound action_0 to ctrl-P to fit with
other applications. In .config/feh/keys:

action_0
action_0 C-p

"xpp %f" can be replaced with a printing command of your choice. It's
not so hard to print from an image viewer without its own printing
dialog after all.

Thanks.

--
Brian.