Fwd: Message to attendees of Conversate!: Ethiopians at home and abroad discuss...

100 wyświetleń

እዮብ ፍትዊ

nieprzeczytany,
3 cze 2016, 07:59:013.06.2016
do linux-e...@googlegroups.com

Hi guys,

It's been a while. If there's a local member we can attend this. I know I'm going.

Best regards,
Eyob

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "AhadooTec" <nor...@eventbrite.com>
Date: Jun 3, 2016 2:42 PM
Subject: Message to attendees of Conversate!: Ethiopians at home and abroad discuss...
To: <eyob....@gmail.com>

Eventbrite

Hello everyone!  We are getting ready for the next Conversate event.

It will be NEXT saturday June 11th and here is the Eventbrite link to register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/conversate-open-source-technology-tickets-25592333358

We tried to take into consideration your feedback from last month's event regarding more time for question & answer.  We will save much more time for that this time around.

Keep the feedback and ideas for topics and speakers coming.

See you in eight days at iceaddis,

 AhadooTec

Conversate!: Ethiopians at home and abroad discuss technological change

date
Friday, May 6, 2016 from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM (EAT)
date ice addis
Hisham building (across from Enat bank)
Kazanchis
Addis Ababa
Ethiopia
Organized by AhadooTec
map
Download Tickets
Mobile Tickets
Contact the Organizer

About
Help
My Account
Contact Us
Privacy
Terms
Blog
Facebook Twitter

This email was sent to eyob....@gmail.com
To stop receiving emails from this organizer, you can unsubscribe
Eventbrite | 155 5th St | San Francisco, CA 94103
Copyright © 2016 Eventbrite. All rights reserved.

Eyob Fitwi

nieprzeczytany,
3 cze 2016, 12:32:473.06.2016
do linux-e...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I though the message explained it. It's a meeting about open source.

JOB

nieprzeczytany,
9 cze 2016, 14:02:399.06.2016
do Gnu/Linux Ethiopia
Hey,

The event was postponed to next week. You can register here:

Best regards,
Eyob
Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi