Who is this?

Fantaw Tesema

Aug 21, 2015, 6:00:08 AM8/21/15
to linux-e...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,

Who is this (Ujjal Das <ukdhf57--at--gmail.com>) sending us messages for a while????

//FT

Belay Tekalign

Aug 21, 2015, 10:19:46 PM8/21/15
to Gnu/Linux Ethiopia
Hi Fantaw:
I am just curious like you. The rule of our Google Groups is (Tegene Teferra could correct me if I am wrong) is no one can write until he is a member. I am not sure if Ujjal Dias (Don't' forget to click the link )  is registered in our group. I was going to block his posts, but said, what if it is true. Highly unlikely but still a chance. So let us make a jury and judge on him.
Belay

tegegne tefera

Aug 22, 2015, 4:18:15 PM8/22/15
to linux-e...@googlegroups.com
I was waiting for the person to respond for your inquiry but he did not. It seems a bit inappropriate to flood a user group with what is clearly is an advertisement. So I have set his posting privilege to moderated. I will wait for his explanation if he has any interest in our group more than running an advertisement.