eng-to-am-translation-examples-for-wordpress - Invitation to edit

Fantaw Tesema (via Google Sheets)

Nov 25, 2015, 2:24:25 PM11/25/15
to linux-e...@googlegroups.com
Fantaw Tesema has invited you to edit the following spreadsheet:
Sender's profile photoአስተያየትና የተሻለ የቃላት ትርጉም ካለዎት እሱን ከጻፉ በኋላ ስምዎን ወይም ፊርማ ካስቀመጡ ማን አስተያየት እንደሰጠ ይታወቃል። በቅድሚያ አመሰግናለሁ!
Google Sheets: Create and edit spreadsheets online.Logo for Google Sheets

Belay Tekalign

Nov 25, 2015, 4:02:15 PM11/25/15
to Gnu/Linux Ethiopia
Excellent!

Belay Tekalign

Nov 25, 2015, 4:04:22 PM11/25/15
to Gnu/Linux Ethiopia
Hope you shared it with all in the group. We need a common depot like these. Like in Git to store things and being shared. All you have to do is update the source file.

Fantaw Tesema

Nov 26, 2015, 1:38:24 PM11/26/15
to linux-e...@googlegroups.com
The file is shared! Please let me know if it is not. I do not know about Git. Cheers. //FT