WP 4.3 Amharic translated 100%

Fantaw Tesema

Dec 9, 2015, 3:33:42 PM12/9/15
to linux-e...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody!

Now, WP 4.3 Amharic is translated 100%.
The development version 4.4 is also mirrored to 90%. Am happy for this
to actually happen and is working in the end. It will be easy to
follow next time and even now.

As you might remember from my last emails., many of the strings have
been reviewed or translated at least three times. At the same time,
there are some hard strings and sentences. I did the best I can there
as well.

What's next? Planing to install WP 4.3 locally and test the
translation and may produce some screen shoots, show case and so on.
Am excited.

Please visit https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp/4.3.x/am/default
..... and have your comment, there is always a room for improvement.

Cheers. //FT

tegegne tefera

Dec 10, 2015, 1:04:35 AM12/10/15
to linux-e...@googlegroups.com
congra Fantaw. ታዲያ መጦመር ነዋ። https://am.wordpress.org/

Belay Tekalign

Dec 10, 2015, 10:00:02 AM12/10/15
to Gnu/Linux Ethiopia
All
I admire the dedication and single handedly doing something to our group.  Bravo to Fantaw!

Fantaw Tesema

Dec 10, 2015, 3:09:41 PM12/10/15
to linux-e...@googlegroups.com
ሰላም!
በወርድፕሬስ ስር ሌሎችም ንዑስ ፕሮጀክቶች አሉ። ወደፊት እንደት እንደምናደርግ መመካከር ያለብን ይመስለኛል።
አሁን እኔ ትኩረቴ 4.3 ላይ ነው።
ንዑስ ፕሮጀክቶቹ ይህንን
https://translate.wordpress.org/locale/am/default/wp/4.3.x ይመስላሉ።
በተረፈ ሁለታችሁንም አመሰግናለሁ።