Mailing List Moderator

trevorpower

Jul 30, 2013, 5:05:28 PM7/30/13
to limerick-h...@googlegroups.com
Just wondering who is set as moderator of this list and if new people need to be approved?

Trevor

Eirepreneur

Jul 30, 2013, 5:18:00 PM7/30/13
On Tuesday, July 30, 2013 10:05:28 PM UTC+1, trevorpower wrote:
Just wondering who is set as moderator of this list and if new people need to be approved?

Gabriela and myself are moderators Trevor and I've just set you to one now. Yes, approval is required at the moment and I've not approved a few people who didn't give a reason for wanting to join. But feel free to change that if you think it should work differently.

-James.

Gabriela Avram

Jul 30, 2013, 5:18:23 PM7/30/13
to limerick-h...@googlegroups.com
I believe it's James Corbett. He added me as admin a while ago.
And yes, new people need to be approved as we get a lot of requests to join from spammers.
If people are not providing a reason for joining, we usually leave them on standby.

I just passed admin rights to you, Trevor. If anyone else wants to become admin, let me know.

Gabriela

Dr.Gabriela Avram
Lecturer
Interaction Design Centre, ER1003
University of Limerick
Ireland

http://coniecto.org
tel: +353 (0)61 202782
mobile:+353860242478

On 30 July 2013 22:05, trevorpower <trevor...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just wondering who is set as moderator of this list and if new people need to be approved?

Trevor

trevorpower

Jul 31, 2013, 5:03:21 PM7/31/13
to limerick-h...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, just needed to approve Vladimir who has been helping out with our 3D printer for the last few weeks.

Trevor

Vladimir Fff

Jul 31, 2013, 5:21:22 PM7/31/13
to limerick-h...@googlegroups.com
Hello!,

Finally I'm here and hope to add some energy to the discussions!

Personally have interests in a lot of things.
Connected to computers, software, electronics nearly 25 years.

Vladimir